5 newsy items about Mexico, including hurricane forecast
May 25, 2019 | A Great Read |
- AccuWeather is predicting the East Pacific hurricane season, which started May 15, will be busy with 20 named storms and possibly a dozen hurricanes. This is the area that includes Baja California.
- Rafael Nadal has opened a tennis academy on the mainland of Mexico. Read about it in this Sport24 story.
- Learn why a San Francisco chef is going to work for the president of Mexico in this San Francisco Chronicle article.
- Grey whales in the Pacific Ocean are starving to death, writes the Los Angeles Times.
- The New York Times looks at what Mexico’s new president has done since taking office late last year.