5 tidbits about Mexico — from tourism to voting to recipes
Oct 12, 2019 | A Great Read |
- In the wake of Mexico closing its tourism board, tourist hot spots in Baja have taken on the responsibility of marketing. Check out this Los Angeles Times story.
- A grandmother in Mexico has created a YouTube channel to share traditional homemade recipes. Read more in the Mazatlán Post.
- The Travel website ranks the safest cities in Mexico, with Todos Santos being in the top 10. Read the story here.
- Mexicans living abroad could cast their vote online for the first time in 2021, according to this San Diego Union Tribune.
- NPR reports in this story that apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border declined for the fourth consecutive month.
The Mexican Grandmother is a great find!