Mexico in the news: 5 stories about tennis, avocados and more
Apr 3, 2019 | A Great Read |
- U.S. and Mexico border towns are building tennis nets, not walls. Details provided by the U.S. Tennis Association.
- In the future, disease-carrying mosquitoes are going to be a problem for more areas, including Baja California Sur. Check out this NPR story.
- Mexico is a huge beneficiary of the ongoing trade war between the United States and China. Find out more in this Los Angeles Times story.
- Alert levels have increased for the Popocatepetl volcano near Mexico City. Read about it here in Reuters.
- The Guardian reports avocados would disappear from U.S. store shelves in three weeks if the Mexico border is closed.
The world isn’t worth living in without an avocado!
That is a crazy diverse list of news from Mexico.
Thank you for compiling it and sharing.
I like all this good info. Not in the regular news. Thanks!