Mexico in the news: COVID, water rights, disappearances
Jan 26, 2021 | A Great Read |
- Reuters reports that Mexico’s president has offered the coronavirus vaccine to undocumented migrants in the United States.
- U.S. chemical companies face few legal risks and the cartels bank on it, according to Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Pandemic alters life for people in U.S.-Mexico border towns, reports the Los Angeles Times.
- The startling number of disappearances in Mexico as reported by the Washington Post.
- U.S.-Mexico spar over Tijuana River in this story by the Voice of San Diego.
- Mexico’s president tests positive for COVID-19, reports the Washington Post.