Mexico in the news: Dogs, water, fossil fuels and more
Jan 12, 2020 | A Great Read |
- Rules for bringing a dog to Mexico from the United States changed in December 2019. Find out more from the USDA website.
- Baja water supplies are at a critical level, according to this San Diego Union-Tribune article.
- State and municipal leaders in Mexico are saying no to new fossil fuel electric plants, according to Mexico Daily News.
- Reuters writes about the 16th-century anchors found off the Mexican coast that offer clues into Spanish conquest.
- Drought is crippling small farmers in Mexico, according to this NexusMedia story.