When I'm not writing or editing or reading, you'll likely find me outside playing or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
One year into the Biden administration, a new report by @pressfreedom finds an almost complete reversal of the Trump era’s hostile anti-media rhetoric. But there’s much work to be done to protect press freedom and improve access to information. https://cpj.org/reports/2022/01/night-and-day-the-biden-administration-and-the-press/
Author of Lake Tahoe hiking and snowshoeing books.
- Book Review: ‘Log from the Sea of Cortez’ stands test of time January 17, 2022
- Wildlife losing homes, habitat to wildfires January 15, 2022
- Stormy weather adds moodiness to walk along Sac River January 12, 2022
- Slow process to become comfortable speaking Spanish January 10, 2022
- 100+ year old seed orchard continues to be of value January 8, 2022
- Reverberations from Jan. 6 insurrection continue January 5, 2022
- Diamond Peak a jewel of a snowshoe in Lassen Park January 3, 2022
- Book Review: ‘Women in Sunlight’ a delightful escape January 1, 2022
- Trying to be hopeful for a joyful 2022 December 29, 2021
- Author: Agriculture in the United States is an unhealthy industry December 28, 2021