When I'm not writing or editing or reading, you'll likely find me outside playing or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
Author of Lake Tahoe hiking and snowshoeing books.
- Tahoe recreation sites open with caution urged by officials May 24, 2020
- A relationship solidified in sand – Lovers and Divorce Beaches May 22, 2020
- Nursery owner tends to each plant with loving care May 19, 2020
- Book Review: ‘American Dirt’ a disturbing page-Turner about migrating to U.S. May 17, 2020
- Industry experts trying to figure out the future of travel May 15, 2020
- Wondering when giving/Receiving massages will be a healthy option May 13, 2020
- Memorial ‘hidden’ in forest on South Shore honors plane crash victims May 10, 2020
- Todos Santos once a thriving sugar cane manufacturing town May 9, 2020
- Plenty of desert terrain to explore near Todos Santos May 6, 2020
- Multiple components part of TRPA’s master transit plan May 4, 2020