Crews on June 11 work to remove what remains of an illegal beach build in the greater Todos Santos area. The video shows how close the construction is to the Pacific Ocean. (Video: Kathryn Reed)
Kathryn Reed Follow
When I'm not writing or editing or reading, you'll likely find me outside playing or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
The CEO-to-worker pay gap is now 351-to-1. In 1965, the ratio was 21-to-1. Trickle-down economics was always a sham.
- Chico council, school board candidates distinguish themselves September 28, 2022
- Sandstone cliffs of Drakes Beach create dramatic scene September 27, 2022
- Rethinking the words we use when it comes to gender September 26, 2022
- Finding evidence of fire throughout Northern California September 21, 2022
- Book Review: ‘Refraction’ illuminates life in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska September 20, 2022
- Astonishing amount of trash to clean up in statewide event September 19, 2022
- Feds Remove S-Word From Locations Throughout The U.S. September 14, 2022
- Smell of rain a soothing, natural perfume September 12, 2022
- Lack of escalator etiquette can slow down movement September 11, 2022
- Point Reyes Lighthouse a beacon of history September 7, 2022