The salt plant in Guerrero Negro in Baja California Sur, Mexico, is the largest in the world. (Video: Kathryn Reed)
When I'm not writing or editing or reading, you'll likely find me outside playing or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
There are 3563 primary delegates to be apportioned.
So far, only 72 have been apportioned.
No one has 'cemented' anything. @WSJ
It's too early for an #msnbcmeltdown @MSNBC
Keep fighting for your favorite candidate!! https://twitter.com/21400/status/1231504156738936833
Author of Lake Tahoe hiking and snowshoeing books.
- Immersed in the desert while cycling in Todos Santos February 22, 2020
- Scientist on crusade to save Mexico’s sea turtles February 19, 2020
- A mountain of fun despite never finding our destination February 16, 2020
- A woman’s best friend at age 17 February 14, 2020
- Lake Tahoe snowshoe guidebook just published February 12, 2020
- Art walk in San Jose del Cabo like a treasure hunt February 11, 2020
- Bevy of law enforcement keeping watch on Todos Santos February 9, 2020
- Mexico in the News: Tourism, Butterflies and Toyota February 8, 2020
- Baja home to world’s largest salt operation February 5, 2020
- Guerrero Negro Salt February 5, 2020