The salt plant in Guerrero Negro in Baja California Sur, Mexico, is the largest in the world. (Video: Kathryn Reed)
When I'm not writing or editing or reading, you'll likely find me outside playing or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
Author of Lake Tahoe hiking and snowshoeing books.
- Solving Emerald Bay congestion in final planning stage August 7, 2020
- Tahoe designed face coverings are more than functional, stylish masks August 5, 2020
- Tahoe hiking book featured in El Dorado County magazine August 4, 2020
- Chihuahuas have a whole state in Mexico named after them August 3, 2020
- Book Review: Compilation of travel essays a journey worth taking August 1, 2020
- Adjusting to mangoes in Baja being affordable and in U.S. a bit pricey July 29, 2020
- Humans good at disrupting food web of wild animals July 27, 2020
- Lake Tahoe Boulevard lane changes July 25, 2020
- Prep for South Lake Tahoe bike path alters driving lanes July 25, 2020
- Explosion of color on the way to Fourth of July Lake July 21, 2020