South Lake Tahoe officials restriped Lake Tahoe Boulevard from the Y to Viking Road in anticipation of building a Class 1 bike trail in 2022 on the south side of the boulevard. The lane changes are to get people used to what it will be like. (Video: Kathryn Reed)
Kathryn Reed Follow
When I'm not writing or editing or reading, you'll likely find me outside playing or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
The CEO-to-worker pay gap is now 351-to-1. In 1965, the ratio was 21-to-1. Trickle-down economics was always a sham.
- Chico council, school board candidates distinguish themselves September 28, 2022
- Sandstone cliffs of Drakes Beach create dramatic scene September 27, 2022
- Rethinking the words we use when it comes to gender September 26, 2022
- Finding evidence of fire throughout Northern California September 21, 2022
- Book Review: ‘Refraction’ illuminates life in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska September 20, 2022
- Astonishing amount of trash to clean up in statewide event September 19, 2022
- Feds Remove S-Word From Locations Throughout The U.S. September 14, 2022
- Smell of rain a soothing, natural perfume September 12, 2022
- Lack of escalator etiquette can slow down movement September 11, 2022
- Point Reyes Lighthouse a beacon of history September 7, 2022